Join With Open Eyes for a Clay Shoot at the beautiful Meadow Wood Farm on Friday, April 6, 2018.
Whether you are an expert shot or never shot a clay before, it is time to put your team together in the outdoors to help change the World. The With Open Eyes clay shoot is a fun tournament style event that allows you to equip a pastor, plant a church, and preach the gospel in unreached villages just by registering your team.
How to Participate
- 4 Person Shooting Team - $1,000
- Be a Messenger Sponsor - $2,500
- Be a Village Sponsor - $5,000(2 available)
- Be a Region Sponsor - $15,000* (2 available)
- Be a Nation Sponsor $25,000* (2 available)
Each sponsorship includes 4 shooters and your name appropriately placed on event banners throughout the Farm.
Region and Nation sponsorships include 8 shooters and will receive public recognition during meals, trophy presentations, and exclusive promotional opportunities.
How does the Clay Shoot Work
Each shooter will have the opportunity to shoot 50 clays at 12 shooting stations around the course at Meadow Wood Farm. At the end of the course, each team will shoot 50 clays at the “Flurry” station.
The team with the most clays broken on the 12-station course and Flurry wins! Following the tournament, prizes will be awarded for Best Shot and Flurry winners as well as a large number of draw prizes.
For information on how you can become a sponsor, contact Savanna Coleman at email@example.com or 704-442-7117.
* With Open Eyes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, therefore the tax deductible amount of your donation for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of your donation over the value of goods and services provided. A good –faith estimate of the value of the goods and services is $100 per person