With Open Eyes is holding a Sporting Clays Shoot at 8:00am on Thursday, May 11 at Meadow Wood Farm located at 9500 Providence Road in Waxhaw, North Carolina. This event attracts a number of sporting men and women who have a longing for the outdoors and a desire to support the work of With Open Eyes.
The Sporting Clays Shoot is a major fundraiser for the ministry of With Open Eyes. Each team can have a total of 5 shooters. Each shooter will have the opportunity to shoot 50 clays at 12 shooting stations around the course at Meadow Wood Farm. At the end of the course, each team will shoot 50 clays at the “Flurry” station. The team with the most clays broken on the 12-station course and Flurry wins! Following the tournament, prizes will be awarded for Best Shot and Masters Cup as well as a large number of draw prizes. The entry fee of $750 per team or $200 for the individual includes breakfast, lunch and special gifts.
There are several ways you can participate in the Sporting Clays Shoot:
- Shooting participant-$200
- Shooting Team-$750 (4 shooters)
- Stand Sponsor-$1,500 (4 shooters and name on banner at one shooting station)
- Flurry Sponsor-$5,000 (4 shooters, name on banner at barn and name on banner at Flurry station)
- Presenting Sponsor-$10,000 (4 shooters, name on banner at main barn and shooting cards, name on shooting station 1 and acknowledgement during the award ceremony)
- Title Sponsor- $15,000 (8 shooters, name on banner at main barn and shooting cards, acknowledgement during award ceremony and banner on farm truck for event)
- Donate prizes for the event!
With Open Eyes, which began in 2008, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) committed to making an impact globally and reaching the unreached with the good news of the Gospel. Through you support, With Open Eyes’ Mobile Messengers will be on the front lines in the battle of winning souls. Together, we will celebrate the greatest triumphs of the human spirit as men, women and entire communities discover fullness of life in Jesus Christ.
Together, we are aiming for a higher purpose.
* With Open Eyes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, therefore the tax deductible amount of your donation for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of your donation over the value of goods and services provided. A good –faith estimate of the value of the goods and services is $100 per person